Thursday, October 13, 2005


There are points in my life when words just fail me.

And I believe now is just one of those...



WHAT THE FUCK???????

Mpok Jane.



Dear my lovely readers. Please excuse me while I make a very important phone call...

Hello...
Hi, Nafa, it's me Neng Sarah...
What? Oh, yes honey, I hate you too. But that's not the reason I call you. I'm calling you because I want to ask you something personal. But please don't be angry, okay?
Good.
Ummm Nafa, are you starting to lose your mind? Are you beginning to go insane? Because I'm looking at your picture, and you look like you belong in a mental institution.
No, I'm not kidding...
What? No? You're fine? Are you sure?
Okay then, can you please tell me what's the deal with the outfit you wore to MTV Icon?
Oh, you were trying to look cute, hip
AND sexy at the same time.
Nuh-uh, honey...it's not working. The boa and the fuzzy jacket makes you look like a stuffed animal.
What Japanese look? I don't see it...
And about the top, is it like a reject from Britney Spears' "I'm A Slave For You" video?
Oh, it's a reject from your "Lebih Baik Putus" video which is a Britney Spears' "I'm A Slave For You" rip-off.
But what is it anyway? It looks like a bra with pieces of fabric dangling from it. But if it were a bra, how come it does not support your breasts the way it supposed to? And your hair? Did you just roll out of bed with your hair curlers still sticking in your hair?
Yes...yes, honey...I
AM a bitch and I know you hate me. And I hate you too, I told you that.
What? Screw me?? I
WISH someone would screw me. I haven't gotten laid in weeks!!
Waiittt...
Hello...? Nafa...?
Hello...?


Oh well, where was I?

Neng Sarah.


Posted by Anonymous