Saturday, October 08, 2005


Dear Nova Eliza,

Nova Eliza

Exactly what were you thinking when you got out of your house dressed like that? Were you thinking, "I'm sexy, I'm cute, I'm popular to boot. I'm bitchin', great hair, the boys all love to stare. I major, I roar, I swear I'm not a whore"? Is that it? Well I got news for you: yes dear, you're major alright. A major fashion fiasco! Honey, haven't you ever heard? Two wrongs don't make it right. Let me do the math for you:
a tropical skirt
+
a slightly oversized t-shirt worn a la Molly Ringwald in Sixteen Candles
+
kemoceng earrings
=
a laughing stock.

Oh, get a mirror, Nova. A big one! Because you look like a deranged 80's belly dancer.

Neng Sarah.

PS. I'm dying to find out what kind of shoes you wore with that. Please give me a call. Thanks. Luv ya!


Posted by Neng Sarah