Wednesday, October 05, 2005


Hey look people...it's Delon! our first Indonesian Idol, nooo....wait....idol? idol runner-up you mean? ohh well...whatever!!



Look here people...I honestly think that Delon is one crappy singer AND dresser. Anyone claiming the opposite should have their head checked voluntarily like ASAP!! Otherwise I will be more than happy to smack them right in the face. Take the picture for instance...to his credit I actually kinda like the jacket. The shades, however, is ruining the whole ensemble. It looks stupid and unflattering. Where did you get it Delon dear? From one of those street peddlers in Melawai? And your hair...seriously what did you do to it? Are you trying to look slick and all mafia? If so, well then you have failed miserably! Looking okay (thanks to your jacket) from your neck down, from your neck up you simply are a laughing stock. I pity you Delon...I really do. I mean...hell I am a crappy singer myself but at least I manage to keep myself from being a laughing stock, i.e. I know what to wear and what not to and that speaks volume!

Mpok Jane.


Posted by Anonymous