Thursday, September 29, 2005


Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Moulin Rouge...



Oh Sania, do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry? Please have some mercy for me. Don't make my job any harder than it already is. Mpok Jane, please take over. I need to lie down.

Neng Sarah.



Something is telling me that there is something dodgy with the picture, as if she was doing it just to test us. You know...like one of those pranks that you pull together but you don't really mean it and you are doing it just for the sake of it, i.e. just because you can? I have a definite feeling this is just one of those because let's face it, noone in her right mind would ever indulge in what the picture portrays. I mean, come fucking on people...gold top with an exhaustive cleavage that would have even detered Pam Anderson from wearing, gold chain that I think she has hoped to pass as an accessory (talkin' 'bout trying to look street here people), braids that just make the overall look even stupider (yo sista!! alicia keys you ain't!!), and ohhh....the make up....this just confirms my suspicion more. Like no sensible people would ever do make up that brings out the worst in her, i.e uneven skin tone, flaming red joker lips, aarrrggghhhh...I can't take this. If this is meant as a joke then you fucking succeed Sania. You got me, you really do. But if this is not...oooohhhh the possibility is just too fucking scary...

Mpok Jane.


Posted by Neng Sarah