Monday, September 26, 2005


I caught up with Dhea Ananda on PMI 2005 red carpet. And this is what she has to say...




"Hi y'all!

Whoa, I'm so relieved they invited me to Penghargaan MTV Indonesia 2005. Because my latest album, well...basically sucked, and no one barely remembers my sinetrons. That's why I have to make my appearance extra special tonight.

Don't you just love my get-up? It's sooo fetch, innit? Hellooo? "Mean Girls"! Anyways, check out my jacket and mini skirt combo. Aren't they cute? I cut the skirt a bit higher, but not too much though, cause I definitely don't wanna look like a street prostitute. It goes perfectly with the Austin-Powers-insipred brocade blouse that used to be my grandmother's, right? And don't you just looove the color? Oh, how about my hair and makeup? I know I'm only 18...22...oh who cares anyway, but I don't want anybody to think I'm still the little girl from Trio Kwek-Kwek anymore. So my makeup artist created this look which he calls "Funky Tante Girang" for me. Cause I really am I funky girl! I mean woman. Oh, whatever.

Now check out the accesories. My friends say my earrings look hideous. But I know they're just jealous. Helllooo? Don't they ever read CosmoGirl? Vintage is HOTT! And last but not least...my handbag. I made it myself, you know. It's sooo Louis Vuitton, right? It's amazing what you can do with a 1970 Corolla upholstery and a Kaleng Marie Regal chain.

Anyways, enough chitchat. I gotta go inside. I heard Miss Agnes "Better Than Thou" Monica is here. I'll show that tacky biatch that I can do better than her. Cheerio..."

Neng Sarah.


Posted by Neng Sarah