Sunday, October 09, 2005




"Yo!! 'Sup everyone? Dewi here...You know what? I am like soooooo excited 'bout the whole Titie DJ concert thingie. But shit man...you know how the shittiest thing happen when you're like soooo excited? I got out of bed late, like really really late! I didn't really have time to do anything, but I wouldn't miss the show for anything. Hello?? This is Titie DJ we're talkin' 'bout!! So, jumping out of bed, I grabbed just any shirt I could lay may hands on. Pssttt...tell you the truth I don't really know whose shirt I am wearing now. I know it's a bit shapeless and like what...1 or 2 size bigger, but hey...told ya I was in a hurry. So cut me some slack alright? Same thing goes for the skirt, belt, and the bag. I picked them up as I went along. The skirt wasn't originally this short, but I had just this really great idea to shorten it on my way here. It was a good thing that the driver kept a scissor in the car. So voila...looks great isn't it? And my hair...ohhh how I am so thankful I decided to have it shortened just the other day. So like I didn't really have to do anything with it, I didn't even need a comb or anything. I just ran my fingers through it and it was done! And the make up...well a few brushes here and there, heavy make up is like soooo last week. Noone really wears make up to concerts these days, right? So here I am...all ready for the concert. I just hope my bag won't hit anyone when I shake my booty off the floor. I'm out everyone!!"

Mpok Jane.


Posted by Anonymous