Saturday, October 08, 2005




There's nothing wrong with Cut Tari in this picture. In fact, she looks radiant as the lady in red. A bit too heavy on the foundation perhaps (notice the mask-like border on her forehead), but still... she's lustrous.

The reason I'm posting her here is because I just wanna mention how much I envy her for succesfully nabbing such a gorgeous and super luscious husband. I mean, look at that guy! Look! Such a fine specimen of manhood. And at the risk of sounding like Paris Hilton, "That's HOTT!".

Why God? Why?? Why am I stuck with a child and no man in sight? Not even that Carascalao kid whom (I think) is the father of my little boy. Lord, are you punishing me? Is it because I'm such a bitch? I promise I'll be good. I won't make nasty comments to those ludicrous-looking people anymore. If you would only give me a man (preferrably Cut Tari's husband. Make that EX-husband. Haha. SNAP!). Please, Lord. Send me a lover. Someone to believe in. Please send me someone that I can hold...

Okay, Cut Tari, this is war! Just watch your back. You'd better dress nicely or I'm coming to get you.

Neng Sarah.


Posted by Neng Sarah