Thursday, January 12, 2006




Venna, I believe that is the ugliest and most repugnant dress I've ever seen in my life! It looks as is if it was sewn dreadfully and made from a bargain basement priced fabric. And you know what the worst part is? The transparent handkerchief-style skirt with a raggy lining that is longer than the skirt itself. And what a perfect idea it was for you to top it off with a really really bad blonde wig that puts Krisdayanti's Shinchan wig to shame. You definitely put the whore in horrifying.

So Venna, when I said that your presentation here reminds me of either:

  • Tinkerbell (as in both the fairy friend of Peter Pan and the dog of Paris Hilton), or

  • a winter Olympic figure skater, or

  • a salsa dance competition's contestant from Guadalajara, or

  • Tina Turner in 1967,


please DO take it as a compliment.

Neng Sarah.


Posted by Neng Sarah