Tuesday, January 03, 2006


I didn't recall when did exactly Titi DJ lost all sense of style (probably sometime during my unconsciousness after her self-declaration as "Sang Dewi", oh well, she must've meant "Sang Dewi Kesuburan"), but nowadays everything she wears just screams cheap. Just take a look at this picture, and please--I insist--please, ignore her actual blond hair that looks like a bad 100%-nylon wig.



From the ribbony flowery senorita top, to the plastic bangles, to the crummy jeans, every piece appears cheap and looks like something my pembantu can get at "Pojok Busana" Mal Cijantung.

Oh Titi, what happened? Can't you buy something nicer? Where did you lose all your money? Did you spend it all on that tummy tuck/liposuction/breast augmentation/butt reconstruction/vaginal rejuvenation what-have-you procedure? If you really are in dire straits, maybe you should consider selling all of your Dior collection. God knows those Hardcore Dior saddlebags are so 2 years ago.

Please Titi, do something. Before I start mistaking you as my pembantu in a bad wig.

Neng Sarah.


Posted by Neng Sarah