Monday, January 23, 2006








Here's the difference between me and Indonesian celebrities (beside not having a burning desire for Scarlet's wigs nor a make-up artist who gives me an MKD [Muka Krisdayanti, ed.]): whenever I see a rabbit I go, "Oh, what a cute and fuzzy little animal!", while most Indonesian celebrities see a rabbit and go, "Oh, it would make a lovely bag!".

Ladies, animals are not decoration for your clothes and accesories worth slaughtering for the sake of fashion! So please Catherine Wilson, is it really necessary for you to dress like post-sex romp Mrs. Santa Claus? Nasyila Mirdad, stop trying to be Marini Zumarni's replacement on Bidadari. And Krisdayanti, why would you want to look like Barbara Cartland's sofa cushion? You girls are soooo wrong for thinking that wearing a dead animal is going to make you any prettier.

So anyway, from now on I declare, no more animal cruelty. Only celebrity cruelty. Hear! Hear!

Neng Sarah.


Posted by Neng Sarah