Friday, December 02, 2005




If you have absolutely no idea who this woman is, you're not alone. But from what I read, her name is Emma Waroka Hawkins and she's the host of Fenomena Plus on Trans TV. Well, no wonder we don't know her, the show is unheard of. But nevermind her identity, she'd probably be forgotten in 3 months time anyway (unless she does a cheap publicity stunt, pronto). Let's just analyze her outfit and why she deserves to be on our list, shall we.

While I personally excuse the whole "Mama Emma, The High Class Pimp, goes to court" look, I just cannot forgive the gold Gucci knockoff belt worn lopsided over untucked shirt!! Please Emma, it's so disturbing. While you're at it, why don't you add a tas pinggang and just kill me, Emma. Kill, me! Oh Emma, why can't you dress like normal people? Tuck in your shirt, put on the belt on the belt loop of your skirt (where it's supposed to be) and help us heal the world, for you and for me and the entire human race. There are people dying, if you care enough for the living. Make a better place for you and for me.

For you and for meeeeee....

Neng Sarah.


Posted by Neng Sarah