Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Dear Andhara Early,



Just so you know, there is nothing metal about having a baby whose biological father is not your husband (or ex-husband in your case). If I were you I would shy away from human civilisation and restrain myself from making public appearances. And in the rare occasion where I should make a public appearance, going to Anugrah Musik Indonesia for instance, I would take great care in making sure that I look absolutely fabulous, as opposed to looking like a college student, complete with her sling bag in tow, who just got back from one of her classes. And I definitely also would not be caught dead wearing a huge gold belt that screams nothing but cheap. But that's just me - you, on the other hand, apparently have another thing in mind.

Mpok Jane.


Posted by Anonymous