Saturday, November 26, 2005




Hello, NASA? Yes, I am ringing to report a sighting of an alien. What? Noooo...I am not kidding sir, in fact I have never been more serious in my life before, I swear on my Prada collection! Look, sir you have got to believe me. She looks quite dangerous, she wears this white gown that covers almost all parts of her body except her head and hand. Yes sir, white gown, you got me right. What? Ohh Yes, she does look silly but what can you expect from an alien anyway? And she has this weird thing that goes around her neck and covers the upper part of her upper body. No sir, I don't know what it is. It could be a weapon of some sort, but it looks ugly for sure. And she has her hair made up in..um...do you watch star trek at all sir? You do? Good, you know how the alien queens usually have their hair divided in two and styled it so that it resembles a twin peak? Yes, that is how she styles her hair. Yea, poor alien, her planet must really lack good hairdressers. And what concerns me most sir is that this alien seems to have had a man under her captivity. What? No, I am sure that man is not an alien, he looks pretty normal. Oh sir, do believe me, you must attend to this, like ASAP! What? You want me to go to a shrink instead? What? I'm imagining things? Look here sir...hello? hello?


Mpok Jane.



There are very small amount of people who can pull off an Alexander McQueen. And you, Mbak Yanti, is not one of them. So, I suggest you to stick to something from Johannes Bridal. I think it's better for your taste.

Alexander McQueen Fall/Winter 2004 Collection

Neng Sarah.


Posted by Anonymous