Wednesday, November 23, 2005


Look, don't get me wrong here. I really am of the opinion that Dian Sastro is such a beauty and that she fares so much better against her counterparts in terms of acting. That said however, I am not going to let her get away with this:



Ohh Dian, this just distresses me. Who penetrated the idea into your head that you could get away with...um...THAT?? What is THAT anyway? It's yellow and shapeless and...well...UGLY!! You know what it looks like? It looks like one of those raincoats that you put on when you're riding on a motorcycle and then all of a sudden the rain starts falling and you put it on. Seriously, What is THAT? And more importantly, why are you wearing THAT? Are you of the belief that you're that hot and beautiful and all that you could actually get away wearing everything, including THAT? Well news flash honey: you have been wrong, like dead wrong! Look, I obviously am not a starlet like you are and some have suggested that I am just an actrees wannabe who fails miserably altogether, but I seriously wouldn't be caught dead wearing what you are wearing! I'm sorry to say this , but THAT - I would've said dress but is it even a dress? - simply writes UGLY in capital all over you.

And one more thing, loose the necklace dear. It looks like some cheap made in china plastic necklace (or is it?) and does nothing whatsoever to save your look. If the...errr dress?...writes UGLY in capital, the necklace bolds it.

Mpok Jane.


Posted by Anonymous