Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Tamara Blezynski

Tamara, I know how difficult it must be for you going through a much-publicized divorce. The stress from it could trigger you to do crazy things. Believe me, I've been there myself. But you know what, honey? No matter how hard it was, I was still able to get it together. And looking back, I don't think I ever did something stupid and embarrassing like...hmm, let say...wearing my brassiere outside my dress!!! So please, Tamara...if you feel that you can't take it anymore, go seek some guidance. Go to an ustadz or something. Or better yet, get a better designer. I'm sure it helps.

Oh, one more thing. Could you stop starring in sinetrons like Ikhlas, Hikmah, Insaf or something like that, please? It's boooring. Find an edgier role. Play a hooker, or a transgendered woman, or a bitchy two-bit fashion-editor wannabe who ended up making a brainless web log which comments Indonesian celebrities' fashion debacles. It could be interesting. Well, just a thought.

Neng Sarah.

PS. Is your ex-husband seeing anyone currently? Can I get his phone number? Please, please, please?


Posted by Neng Sarah