Monday, October 24, 2005


I am just wondering what Teuku Firmansyah has on his mind...



"Wait...hold that tought! This is all her brilliant idea! She made me wear this blue stripey shirt, if you can call this a shirt. Thank god I shaved my chest just the other day. And no...I am totally clueless of what she's up to. She just had this wonderful idea of wearing everything blue and I don't know where she got that blue halter top. It looks okay I guess...if you're going to the beach!! And ohhh I know...the skirt...wait...that is not a skirt, that's actually our table cloth. You see she was a bit frustrated at not being able to find a matching skirt, then she just saw this table cloth on our dining table(damnit!! i shouldn't have changed the table cloth this morning!) so she took it and "transformed" it into a skirt. Yes...yes...I know we look weird, you don't have to give us that look, don't think I don't know it! And you know what's scarier? She even tried to make me wear a hawaian shorts! Ohhh thank god she couldn't find one that actually matched, i.e. one that was predominantly blue, so she let me wear this jeans instead. Oooo man....why is she all smiles now? I am like so embarrassed, I wish the earth would just open and swallow me..."

Mpok Jane.


Posted by Anonymous